Monday, February 23, 2009

Finding the Incomplete

I have searched for you since I met you,
however, finding you I still feel blue.
The rays of hope I intended to find,
did nothing more than make me blind.

How could looking for this long lost love,
end up feeling like a violent shove
Against everything I once believed to be right
Against everything my life once deemed bright

What happened to the love I wished to relight?
Where is this grand plan I had in hand?
I'm afraid it has been struck with blight...
It is a dream that will never take flight...

So where do I go from here?
When you are not even near.
I can just listen to your voice
but still there is no rejoice

I have found you once more,
But I am afraid that I may just be a bore.
A nuisance if I may,
one that you might wish not to stay...

I have found the incomplete,
and have also found myself to be obsolete.
The vessel that once overflowed for me,
no longer thrives like the sea.

Your love that I cherished so fondly,
is now pitted against your mercy.
Time has destroyed what we had,
I can do nothing more than feel sad.

I have given up...
There is nothing more I can do...
Just say one final, "I love you."


Dedicated to my little (Secret)
She who once filled my life with the greatest joy, whom I wished I had met sooner...
The only one to ever take Toasty's burnt heart,
The only one who was actually smart,
to see through my charade
to see through my mask
the only one I wished had stayed
the one I wish I could ask
for something more than just a token
to heal what I now deemed to be broken


-Toasty Toast


She changed my life what can I say. When you meet someone truly genuine then you would understand as well. No worries, I'm not depressed. I just long for that which time took.

5 years have been since we last truly talked, and I feel that I will never have you again. I hope I'm not stupid for posting this online. I feel better already however. I hope she reads this, and I hope everyone reading this feels the words as well. Because this is what happens when...

When you find the incomplete



No comments: